Your Step-By-Step Guide to Getting a Nintendo Wii for FREE
Proven 100% Legitimate Freebies! Don't get scammed! Read this Guide! All the info you need to get a free Wii in the US, Canada, UK, and around the world!
Do you want to get a Wii for FREE? Have you always assumed that "free Wii" websites are a SCAM and that all you will get for free is SPAM?
This website is here to tell you how to work the Free Nintendo Wii websites to YOUR advantage, so that YOU can actually GET A FREE Wii!!
There ARE 100% legitimate Free Wii websites, and we're here to tell you what they are, and how to claim YOUR free Nintendo Wii!
Find out HOW the free Wii sites work in this extensive Guide to the Economics of Freebie Sites
Hear from REAL PEOPLE how THEY got their FREE Wiis, and see the Proof for yourself in our Freebie Proof Gallery
Create an Account
The first step to get your free Wii is to register at a free Wii site. All sites listed here have been PROVEN 100% LEGITIMATE so you know that these sites aren't scams! Choose one or all of them and create an account. IMPORTANT! Remember that you may only create ONE account at each freebie site!
Some Tips :
- Use your real info and a real email address (create a new one at Hotmail or Gmail if you like). These sites WILL NOT sell your information. Use your real info so they know where to send your free Wii!
- Don't sign up for the same site twice ~ Remember that only one account is allowed per household.
- Don't sign up from a public computer, just in case someone else already used that computer to sign up and you get accused of having multiple accounts!
Complete an Offer
The next step is to try an advertiser's offer. Don't skip this step! Make sure you complete an offer straight away or you won't be able to receive your freebie. Your registration isn't complete until you try an offer. Lots of people forget this step and then they wonder why they don't get their free Wii!
Some people are worried that this part of registration will be expensive, but this isn't the case on the free Wii sites we feature here. In fact, there are lots of offers to choose from and some are TOTALLY FREE! These are great free no obligation trials so you don't have to be worried about being charged a cent.
IMPORTANT - You should always choose an offer which you are genuinely interested in! Take a look through the offer list and see which one appeals to you the most. You are likely to find a cool new product or service this way!
- Remember that you can only try each offer one time, even for different free Wii sites!
- Use Internet Explorer to sign up (other browsers may not credit your account properly). Clear your cookies right before you do an offer so that you make sure you get credit for the offer.
- Temporarily allow cookies (you can turn this off afterwards). Don't worry! This is just need to track who did the offer so that YOU get credit for it! Instructions
- Don't forget to read the Terms and Conditions of the offer. Keep all the details you need, including what offer you did (you can't do the same offer more than once).
- Keep the confirmation email you receive from the offer company, you might need this if for some reason the offer does not credit properly.
Tell some friends
You're almost done! All you need to do is have some friends sign up using your referral link which you can find by logging into your account at the freebie site. This part isn't as hard as it might seem; there are literally hundreds of ways you can get referrals, even if your friends aren't interested. But once your friends see that you did an offer and you are well on your way to getting a free Nintendo Wii, they'll want one too! Tell them to check out this site so you know that they do everything properly, just like you did.
Create a personalized page designed to help YOU get referrals! Start yours here :
We've designed a guide to getting referrals to help YOU out ~ there are lots of ways to get FREE referrals so that you can get your free Wii as fast as possible.
Remember ~ You don't like spam, and neither does anyone else. Don't spam your referral link! You could lose your free Wii account!